Uh oh...

Confession. I've been on a bit of a purge lately.
As I've mentioned before, Gilt.com is a serious drug.
I can't get enough. If I don't get my fix at least once a day, my craving will stay hungry. So the other day I bought a Fashion for Haiti Women's Tee. It was only $25 and proceeds go to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund in the name of the CFDA's Fashion for Haiti initiative. My BrutaLBudget was skeptical but we had a little talk and considering that I haven't gone out to eat in a long time and it is for a good cause, we came to an agreement. However...I got a little carried away by Kenneth Jay Lane jewelry. If you hurry you can probably still catch some of the incredible items that are totally worth splurging for. Earlier today this adorable pearl and crystal key necklace was marked as SOLD OUT. Needless to say the fashion-junkie in me was extremely upset. BUT when I went back onto Gilt just now...yes again...it had been restocked! "What luck!" She said, and with a click of a button the $55 chic necklace would be hers in a matter of 3 to 5 business days! Now, about 5 minutes later, her...my...BrutaLBudget started to tap me on the shoulder. So after today I'm officially reopening my savings account. BUT, I got my Haiti shirt today and I love it. It's so cozy and fits great. But you don't have to purchase a shirt to help out the cause, there are plenty of ways you just have to get out there and find one. The easiest one that I could suggest is texting HAITI to 90999 to donate $10 through the red cross. It's easy and it just shows up on your monthly bill, just a little something your BrutaLBudget might actually approve of.