Addiction


Recently, one of my fabulous best friends Grecia, introduced to me a drug called www.Gilt.com.
So just to clarify, its not really a drug, it just makes you act like you're on drugs. THIS WEBSITE IS ADDICTING CAUTION!!!
I try to limit myself to only going once a day to their site.

Basically, Gilt.com is a website that features a handful of different designers every day (it's like Ruelala.com) and their sample sales. ITSAMAZING!
The only problem with the clothes being so gorg. and the prices being so low, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH.

The other day I got a pair of Michael Kors pumps that I will DEFINITELY wear for the rest of my life. They're a really dark brown 3 3/4 heel with a lime green sole and wood looking heel. SURREAL.

Guess how much they were. GUESS....
Approximately $80 marked down from approximately $120.
I KNOW.
Now you can understand my problem a little better.
Best website I've ever found, and with a BrutaLBudget like mine, you can't go wrong with ever lasting-not so pricey-michael kors pumps.

iminlurveee........

***GONE FOR 5 MIN. VISITING GILT.COM, BE BACK SOON***