ROMA!





So it's taken me a little longer then I thought it would to get into the groove of taking pictures abroad but Rome finally gave me the push I needed. I'm going to try to start taking more street shots, but we'll see how that goes (you know how unreliable I am.)
The first picture is just alright to me, I really liked all the different shapes and textures mainly.
One of our program directors has this huge tattoo on her back that really made the middle picture incredible in B&W.
But my favorite is the last one of my friend Elizabeth. We visited the Spanish Steps at the perfect time. The lighting was so beautiful at the top of the steps it made experimenting with the lighting really fun and exciting. Not to mention, I had a great muse.
More pictures to come hopefully!



::pictures taken by BrutaLBudget::