The Overpriced VS. The Unpaid

Sometimes it's nice to look at clothes out of your price range (something I thought I'd never say), but it's semi refreshing to know flat out what you can't have. So here's looking at cute pricey tops from an unemployed eye.
Alice + Olivia Samantha Sequin Stripe Tee ($385)
Stripes this season don't just stop at black and white. Alice + Olivia have combined both sequins and stripes into one cute combination. Besides the sequins, I really like the way the shirt hangs on the model around the arms and shoulders, loose, cozy, and flattering. The price however, large, costly, and far too much for my BrutaLBudget.
Elizabeth and James Lace Sleeveless Boyfriend Shirt ($245)
If this blouse wasn't over $200, it would be in my mac and cheese encrusted hands (dinner mmm.) If I did have this in my closet however, I'd be very content with myself knowing I had such a unique piece within my wardrobe. I haven't seen anything like this in a while, and I'm really digging the cap sleeves and material.

Beyond Vintage V Neck Swiss Dot Tee ($198)
This 'tee' struck me as the two F's, fragile and feminine. I love the sheer top with the layered cami and the low v-neck, not to mention who doesn't love little polka dots this summer? Light weight and girly style can go a long way in the summer time.
Soft Joie Messa Top ($118)
Now this price isn't that bad, but with my BrutaLBudget, anything over $100 and you know it's bad. I have a thing for baggy black 3/4 sleeved tops, and these buttons are killing me. Small details are always a must with simple designs and this top just about pushes me over the deep end.
Until I can swim in the deep end,
~stay calm, stay away, and stay within your BrutaLBudget~

::photos obtained from shopbop.com::