The Little Things Count


Soixante Neuf Jewelry
Amethyst Teardrop Necklace ~ Originally Priced $152 vs. Gilt Price $65
Crystal Disk Necklace ~ Originally Priced $295 vs. Gilt Price $125
I'm always a fan of long and gold necklaces. A perfect accent to any outfit is an elongating neckline with a sexy sparkle at the end of it. My BrutaLBudget would love to say otherwise and probably insist that perfect accent is a tan.
Anthropologie - Water Droplet Posts ($30) - Pink and Blue
Hello little pick-me-ups! What a perfect way to treat yourself with something that says "I care and I'm worth it." Little details count, no matter what anyone says, and it's always the people that matter most that will notice the small things. Unfortunately, small things come with big prices sometimes and until I can afford the big prices,
~stay calm, stay away, and stay within your BrutaLBudget~


::photos obtained from gilt.com and anthropologie.com::