GILTy Pleasure

Cynthia Steffe - Cotton Blend Campbell Dress ~ Original Price - $225 vs. Gilt Price -$129
You know summer is here when you're eyeing a one shoulder yellow cotton dress priced at $130. Perhaps a casual necessity, every girl needs a good summer dress, right? It doesn't help that the model is already decked out in freckles.

Pade Vavre Jewelry - Two Tone Crystal Bracelet ~ Original Price - $345 vs. Gilt Price $135
I've gotten into the habit of wearing the same usual bracelets with the same usual rings. I have no problem with my rings, but I do need some good costume jewelry. This bracelet is the perfect accent to a bare wrist and simple ensemble. One day, my BrutaLBudget will allow me to purchase such finds.
Until then,
~stay calm, stay away, and stay within your BrutaLBudget~


::photos obtained from Gilt.com::