Putting my Paycheck to Work

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am in love with these Steve Madden nude pumps. WELL I have excellent news for my followers yet tragic news for my BrutaLBudget, I'm pretty sure that I will be purchasing them today. However, not only do I plan on getting the nude shoes but also the same design in berry suede and a pair or Steve Madden S5117 sunglasses as well. Thank God that the shoes are only $70 each and the shades come in at $36. But this is good news! One might now really expect this to be good news but it is for my BrutaLBudget. The order (including shipping) totals up to $182.85 aka UNDER $200! Hello! Two Steve Madden shoes and one pair of shades for under $200 THATS GREAT! Right!? ... Right? At least that's what I'm telling myself. Plus, I have yet to own a pair of red and nude pumps so those are necessary...


::photos obtained from stevemadden.com::