PORTRAITS OF INNOCENCE




I love the unique beauty featured in Jean-Francois Campos shoot for Flair Magazine. Each model has untamed hair, gorgeous eyes, and softened skin to let their personal features stand out on their own. These models don't have what some might label as the "typical" model look. However, because of their different set of looks, the models bring a fresh look into fashion. I've mentioned before that I love Gemma Ward with her cat like eyes and sharp cheek bones, but her look has become 'the' look. Models like the ones above are what give photographers personality and a fresh set of emotions to draw a viewer to. I don't really have an anti-Gemma-Ward-look stance, but I do love personality and beauty that stems from the unique or abnormal.

::photos obtained from fashiongonerogue.com::