GILTy Pleasure



Miguelina Emily Lace Tank
Original Price $295 vs. Gilt Price $99
Not only is this top named after me (wink) but it also mixes the exposed back zipper with the lace top trend. I'd like this top a lot better if it were paired with some navy shorts but over all I'm not sure I would spend $99 on a doily tank.



Monica Vinader Jewelry Gold and Silver Medina Ring Set
Original Price $193 vs. Gilt Price $78
I'm always into rings and I'm always into a gold and silver combination however, I'm not sure most would agree. While gold and silver together is an acquired taste, I think most people would agree that the dented detail is a wonderful touch. Remember, details always count.



Monica Vinader Jewelry Aqua Chalcedony Rectangular Ring
Original Price $404 vs. Gilt Price $160
Aqua + gold + shape = BrutaLBudget HELLO moment! With gorgeous detail work done throughout the ring, there's not much else a girl could say.
Until I'm no longer speechless,
~stay calm, stay away, and stay within your BrutaLBudget~


::photos obtained from Gilt.com::