Summer Tops and Polish



LC Lauren Conrad Floral Tank ($24.99) & Watercolor Chiffon Top (24.99)
Who knew that Lauren Conrad's Kohl collection would have such cute and colorful pieces! The prices are very appealing to my BrutaLBudget but whether I like it or not, I have to approach my summer shopping slowly. It's so easy to get carried away in today's sales and prints that sometimes a girl buys things she thinks she can wear but never will. That's just depressing.



Tops for Going Out by Kitty ($30) & Silence and Noise Ruffle Camisole ($48)
I've been looking at a lot of different ruffles and layering lately and seem to be mainly attracted to the collar ruffle and one shouldered tops. eDress Me New York and Urban Outfitters show that both designs can be easily attained.


($8.50)

Normally, I'm a bright nail polish kind of girl, but I am seriously digging this nude. It's really warm and cozy looking, almost foundation-like but a perfect blend-in color for a manicure. My BrutaLBudget and I can never quite come to terms with OPI's high price but what's a girl to do right?
Until I know what to do,
~stay calm, stay away, and stay within your BrutaLBudget~