Urban Backs


Kelesa Knit Open Back Dress $68 ~ I really like the tailored fit that this dress has and the orange sorbet like color is really pretty and definitely something I don't have currently in my wardrobe.

Silence & Noise Lattice Dress $58 ~ I mostly just like this dress because of the back and violet color. It's a pretty combination: harsh cuts with a feminine color. This dress would only be cute with the right amount of accessories and the perfect heel. I'm not sure the dress could really work on its own.

Silence & Noise Ruffle Front Silky Dress $58 ~ I really love this dress and am seriously considering purchasing it. The color really pops and would look so cute with a blazer or really sick pumps. Definitely something that would add chic not clutter to my wardrobe.

Reformed Zora Dress $78 ~ This dress is pushing it with my BrutaLBudget but the back zipper is really awesome. While the fabric pattern reminds me of Where the Wild Things Are, I feel like it would be something different and unique.

Urban Renewal JOHANN Frilling Time Dress $68 ~ I really like how simple and feminine this dress is. It's the perfect little Spring dress to wear with cute sandals like Steve Maddens Serrious sandals. Soooo cute. It makes me feel like I've been spending too much time look at boots this winter that now I'm desperate need of cute sandals! Something that my BrutaLBudget definitely does not need to hear. Oh boy, here we go, into another season of necessities.


P.S. I'm not sure why font is going crazy on this last tid-bit

::photos obtained from UrbanOutfitters.com and SteveMadden.com::