A Floral First


For the past few seasons floral print has been really hot. While I admit I haven't always been the biggest fan of floral print because I associated it with outdated 90's wear, I do love floral on feminine cuts. This Jcrew Watercolor potpourri mini has a beautiful color pallet of pinks, peaches, and purples, and the blacks and white add a little bit of contrast and depth. The fit looks incredibly flattering and the design is almost abstract. I love this skirt and it fits perfectly into a girl's wardrobe with a BrutaLBudget with the price coming in at only $68. The skirt would look so delicate and feminine on any girl and would add grace to her strut. I am majorly craving this skirt right now and lets just say I'm having to tie myself down to hold back from breaking into the bank.