Looking at Spring 2010 so far

Lets talk Alexander Wang. The careful attention to detail on the backs are incredible. The whole collection is my favorite thus far, its only the first day but I mean come on, he's managed to bring the casualness of workout wear to comfort clothes mixed in with a little bit of chic leathers and sheer fabric. So gorg! Not too mention he kept the models with very fresh and natural looking make up and hair. The loose braids were so cute and feminine and their makeup highlighted the natural beauty that Alexander Wang was going for. My boyfriend Jake is always telling me how he thinks I'm the most pretty when I'm just in casual cozy clothes and no make up, and I think Wang wanted to highlight this. Alexander Wang definitely nailed his collection. BrutaLBudget is very pleased being a huge detailed back fan.


pictures obtained from: http://www.fashionising.com